At this point, I was imagining all the truly terrible things that could have happened--toppled furniture, ruined clothing, a smuggled cup of juice overturned on something vital. I walked in and had to stifle a giggle when I saw the actual crime. She'd taken a crayon to the cheapie Ikea table her dollhouse sits on, and made streaks of orange and purple all the way across it.

So she then got to play a nice game of "scrub the table clean." I took a few pictures, you know, to add to the "look at all the trouble you got into when you were young" box I have going, but I had to stop when she started posing. "Look, Mom, I'm cleaning the leg of the table now. Get one of me doing that!"
She got the blinds, too, it looks like.

Some kids have baby pictures...mine have mugshots. And in Erin's case, she poses for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment